If you are a student, recent graduate or alumni interested looking for a job or internship you are in the right place! Register today to start your job search and be contacted by companies nationwide looking for you!. It only takes a few minutes and you will be on your way to the perfect job.
ERS Consultant, Business Risk
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Deloitte & Touche LLP's ("Deloitte & Touche's") Audit and Enterprise Risk Services (AERS) business has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources. Deloitte & Touche's services combine competency and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, and compliance.
The Business Risk ("BR") service area is comprised of professionals that possess competency and experience in the areas of risk management, business and operational processes, internal auditing, financial reporting and other internal controls, and regulatory compliance. Business risk professionals use these skills to assess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, financial and operational control processes, offer recommendations to improve operations, and assist clients with enterprise risk and compliance activities.
Professional and Technical Responsibilities:
* Establish working relationships with client personnel
* Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor
* Apply and deliver Deloitte methodology on engagements
* Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients
Personal and Practice Development:
* Take proactive career steps - set goals and career plans with advisor/career counselor
* Develop excellent professional oral and written communication skills
* Continually develop through our AERS Learning curriculum of eLearning modules and local and national training programs
* Support organization and function initiatives
* Bachelor of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; Masters in Accounting or Information Systems
* Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.2)
* Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
* Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
* Ability to travel for out-of-town engagements
Additional Requirments / Information
|Job Capacity:||Employee (full-time)|
|Minimum Education Level:||See Job Description|
View All Deloitte job listings.
Phoenix • Tucson • Palm Springs • Sacramento • San Diego • San Francisco • San Jose • Denver • Jacksonville • Miami • Orlando • Tampa • Atlanta • Chicago • Indianapolis • Kansas City • Louisville • New Orleans • Boston • Baltimore • Detroit • Grand Rapids • Minneapolis • Charlotte • Raleigh • Omaha • Atlantic City • Las Vegas • Reno • Buffalo • New York City • Cincinnati • Cleveland • Toledo • Tulsa • Portland • Philadelphia • Pittsburgh • Myrtle Beach • Memphis • Nashville • Austin • Dallas • Houston • San Antonio • Salt Lake City • Richmond • Seattle • Spokane