If you are a student, recent graduate or alumni interested looking for a job or internship you are in the right place! Register today to start your job search and be contacted by companies nationwide looking for you!. It only takes a few minutes and you will be on your way to the perfect job.
Manager Trainee (Hertz Local Edition)
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Are you a new college graduate looking for a new career in business management? Are you a self-starter with a driven a motivation to succeed in a fast paced environment?
If so, the Hertz Management Trainee position is for you. The Hertz Management Trainee position offers great opportunities for advancement.
This frontline customer service position includes:
* Supports achievement of location sales and margin goals by working closely with Location Manager on assigned tasks and develops management skills to qualify for promotion to the next level by successfully meeting daily challenges with hands-on experience.
* Ensures a positive customer experience by effective management of rental process to include qualifying the renter and completing contracts.
* Achieves individual sales goals and customer service goals.
* Grows sales by expansion of marketing efforts to referral sources (body shops, car dealerships, etc.).
* Maximizes margin by upselling customers to higher-priced services and ancillary products
* Protects company assets through enforcement of company policies
* Provides support for the branch's business plan by assisting the location manager with billing issues and processing payments.
* Upholds company standards by ensuring car has no visible external dirt, inside is vacuumed and no trash from previous occupants, seats are clean of debris and stains, and fuel tank is full.
* Cleans and services site facilities to ensure professional appearance and positive customer service.
* Contributes to Hertz Improvement Process (HIP) to discover new and more efficient ways to run our business and deliver the right products and services to our customers faster and at a lower cost. Drives change from within to improve customer satisfaction and uses teamwork to tackle problems.
Our goal is to train and prepare qualified trainees to run their own branch in the future.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
* 1-2 years solid customer service experience in a related industry;
* Strong communication skills;
* Ability to multitask and contribute to a fast pace environment;
* Line management, and previous sales experience is a plus;
* 4 -year degree or equivalent work experience
* Must have a valid drivers license and excellent driving record
* Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles (automatic)
* Ability to project a professional appearance
* Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
* Ability to engage in verbal interaction with customers
* Proficiency in English
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Additional Requirments / Information
|Job Capacity:||Employee (full-time)|
|Minimum Education Level:||See Job Description|
View All Hertz job listings.
Phoenix • Tucson • Palm Springs • Sacramento • San Diego • San Francisco • San Jose • Denver • Jacksonville • Miami • Orlando • Tampa • Atlanta • Chicago • Indianapolis • Kansas City • Louisville • New Orleans • Boston • Baltimore • Detroit • Grand Rapids • Minneapolis • Charlotte • Raleigh • Omaha • Atlantic City • Las Vegas • Reno • Buffalo • New York City • Cincinnati • Cleveland • Toledo • Tulsa • Portland • Philadelphia • Pittsburgh • Myrtle Beach • Memphis • Nashville • Austin • Dallas • Houston • San Antonio • Salt Lake City • Richmond • Seattle • Spokane